- are served by Reval Cafe Telliskivi. Please find standard coffee break list from here. Please pre-order coffee breaks a week before your event by writing your wishes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please feel free to bring in your own catering partner.
Lunch is possible at the many restaurants and cafes in the Creative City:
- Reval Cafe Telliskivi – quick and good food. situated on the 1st floor of our building you can easily access is it without going outside. Our clients get -10% off the a la carte menu if you pre-order the luch for the whole group. Make your reservation by writing to email@example.com.
- Lendav Taldrik -
Good authentic Asian dishes, in a Soviet-era industrial building that has become a modern restaurant in town.
- Frenchy - dedicated to French food and wine culture.
Enjoy a real taste of France in the heart of Tallinn!
- Kivi Paber Käärid - 100% gluten-free cuisine represents a simple, but fresh approach to healthy eating and sheer enjoyment in the special milieu of the Telliskivi Creative City.